12-5-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I had an occasion to drive thru NorthRidge and Trotwood in Ohio. There are still a number of homes in need of repair, months after the tornadoes went thru the area. I saw a bunch of twisted and broken trees as well.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I had an occasion to drive thru NorthRidge and Trotwood in Ohio. There are still a number of homes in need of repair, months after the tornadoes went thru the area. I saw a bunch of twisted and broken trees as well.
Sounds like it's still got a ways to go. That often happens after a storm....it can take over a year sometimes to get everything repaired.

Reactions: Paintman
Hope everyone has had a lovely day. I am currently watching the Bears game. Just sitting back and trying to enjoy the evening. This week I got the last of my Christmas gifts delivered...next week is wrapping. I'm ON it this year!

Reactions: garnetsilver
78214670_483362955628630_5892752815817752576_n (Small).jpg

Sounds like it's still got a ways to go. That often happens after a storm....it can take over a year sometimes to get everything repaired.
When the microburst tornado came through, my neighbor just got a new roof and new siding.
And heck I'm still cleaning up.