12-5-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Join us at 9PM Eastern tonight for a bit of chat! Bring your best stories of the week!

Last edited:
78179118_481945669103692_2451919025953832960_n.jpg

You’ve just redeemed the holiday season for me. Now, I need to find a minimalist alter too. But first, a cocktail.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
You’ve just redeemed the holiday season for me. Now, I need to find a minimalist alter too. But first, a cocktail.
I find a cocktail or two helps me decorate too. I sent hubby out to buy a new pre lit tree. He comes home with one that comes up to my waist. I did say small but I wasn’t thinking table top. I may not bother this year, Time is running out.

Good morning everyone I'm off for about an hour's worth of work.
Have a great day.

Reactions: Paulm
I find a cocktail or two helps me decorate too. I sent hubby out to buy a new pre lit tree. He comes home with one that comes up to my waist. I did say small but I wasn’t thinking table top. I may not bother this year, Time is running out.

Reminds me of this classic bit from "This is Spinal Tap." Note, a brief bit of coarse language.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Don't give up - use what you got Lynne. Make that shorty tree the best it can be. Don't leave it undecorated or it might get a complex of some kind.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman