12-29-2022 Thursday Live Chat and Time Portal

Good morning gang. I am off to spend the day with my parents, Monday got switched due to Christmas. My mom has been under the weather this week, perhaps I will have a chance to beat her at scrabble lol. Have a wonderful day all.

320934348_5432330816889474_8678791741736176953_n.jpg
Alright.t I don't want to push my Catholic faith on anybody. But somebody is going to hell.

Hi Garnet :) Hi Everyone :) Sorry been jumping back and forth between posts. How was everyones Christmas?

Reactions: garnetsilver
My ex girlfriend's mom used to make them often. Opening the can and seeing what it looks like before adding the other ingredients made it less appetizing lol.
I used to love them but hubs gags at the mere sight of a can of tuna or Salmon. I can't even have it in the house or he's retching. When I had cats I had to feed them in the laundry room so he wouldn't smell fish flavored food.

I used to love them but hubs gags at the mere sight of a can of tuna or Salmon. I can't even have it in the house or he's retching. When I had cats I had to feed them in the laundry room so he wouldn't smell fish flavored food.
I always loved tuna. Real caught tuna different than the can version and takes a bit to prep it. As the years go on, i find the smell doesn't agree with me though will still eat it.

Reactions: garnetsilver