12-29-2022 Thursday Live Chat and Time Portal

I always loved tuna. Real caught tuna different than the can version and takes a bit to prep it. As the years go on, i find the smell doesn't agree with me though will still eat it.
Weirdly enough, hubs finds fresh fish just fine and will eat it happily! Just don't put it in a can.

My Christmas was ok. There was some turmoil which always seems to happen this time of year. Getting together with family is always nice though drama wore me down to feeling sick again. Long story that just makes me want to just smash my head into a wall lol.

Did everyone get what they wanted this Christmas? Did Santa come through for you?
Almost. I never ask for anything specific just a nice QUIET family gathering. I did get to talk with my nephew for a long period of time which was very nice. We are alike in many ways, but we are family :)

My Christmas was ok. There was some turmoil which always seems to happen this time of year. Getting together with family is always nice though drama wore me down to feeling sick again. Long story that just makes me want to just smash my head into a wall lol.
Ahh yes! The side effects of a family Christmas!

Mine was a bit tense, actually, but for other reasons. My son with cancer ended up getting quite ill from his first round of chemo and landed in the hospital for a bit on Christmas day. They tweaked his meds and he's doing well now, but Christmas Eve and Christmas day was spent on the phone between his wife and myself. This was his first round so they have now tweaked the meds so it doesn't happen next round...we hope.

I had a nice work month in December. Going to top off the work pants and sweatpants. Bought a couple of really cool knives. It's amazing the things that thil us when we get older.
It's those little things that count, Paint. My husband was thrilled he got new underwear and a new flannel shirt...lol

Almost. I never ask for anything specific just a nice QUIET family gathering. I did get to talk with my nephew for a long period of time which was very nice. We are alike in many ways, but we are family :)
I have a cousin like that. We don't see each other in 20 years and we pick up like we just left off