12-26-2017 Tuesday Live Chat portal

25660121_1963101357037935_8561560397301740275_n.jpg

Good morning. I’m enjoying a quiet morning with my cup and a cookie. Hubby is home too. The weather here in MI is punishing. I worry about my barn cats. They have straw but it’s just freezing. I feed extra when it’s this cold. The birds are emptying out the feeders too.

Reactions: Paintman
This group is so food distracted lol. I was posting on another thread and though I posted in the wrong spot because the posts above were about leftovers. We are such a foodie group :p

Hiya gang ! The cold onset was real. Still time to beat it back tho. Taking it easy today. Rent Red Box movies. Got some catching up to do with my comedy fix. Promise not to remodel the hallway today. New ceiling, walls straighted up, hang 2 doors, molding, base + crown. Prime and paint after I pick a yellow ! Today, no way José .:(

Reactions: Lynne
Hiya gang ! The cold onset was real. Still time to beat it back tho. Taking it easy today. Rent Red Box movies. Got some catching up to do with my comedy fix. Promise not to remodel the hallway today. New ceiling, walls straighted up, hang 2 doors, molding, base + crown. Prime and paint after I pick a yellow ! Today, no way José .:(
I so need your motivation. I’ve been putting off my porch cleaning and organizing all year. It’s my New Years resolution ! I may pick a yellow

Good morning everyone! It's sooooo cooooold out there! Take your breath away cold today!

Lynne...try an infrared heat bulb in your barn for kitties. Used one in my coop for years. Have a friend with barn cats who does the same.

Paint, I'm giving you medical orders! Stay down and quiet, hydrate, eat soothing stuff and do nothing but heal.