12-22-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

How long have you lived in your current place? Hey what is going on with SIL? haven't heard about her in ages? And the house?
I'll PM you on that. We owned this one since 1990, and then rented it out when we were in the other one, that was only two bedroom. Moved back here for the three bedroom. Picked up a bonus kid...lol

I'll PM you on that. We owned this one since 1990, and then rented it out when we were in the other one, that was only two bedroom. Moved back here for the three bedroom. Picked up a bonus kid...lol
The other one on the same property? How rural are you?

skin crawling...
If we had ANY idea of the kind of grossness we live in and carry around...for example..i was ready how you should never put your purse or luggage or anything on your bed because you are contaminating where you sleep...I have been know to fall asleep in the tshirt I wore all day..they said that is gross..because of whatever your clothes have picked up during the day...makes me itchy just thinking about it

Reactions: Debi
The other one on the same property? How rural are you?
Separate properties but next to each other. We have a few homes around us but we have cornfields for neighbors. Works out pretty well.

If we had ANY idea of the kind of grossness we live in and carry around...for example..i was ready how you should never put your purse or luggage or anything on your bed because you are contaminating where you sleep...I have been know to fall asleep in the tshirt I wore all day..they said that is gross..because of whatever your clothes have picked up during the day...makes me itchy just thinking about it
You sound just like my kid!

Reactions: jadamz
In the words of my good friend Tony Quinn when I asked him the secret to living a long life ..."Eat a little dirt every day and take a good sh*t" ....Zorba's secret to life

what is that about?
The series is pretty silly, but worth watching to see the ingenious, elaborate traps the production team designs/builds to not catch the monster de jour. There are contraptions on that show that would make the folks at ACME Products envious.

oh..so here's another....
That is extra soooooo cool J.

I’m gonna steal this clip and then splice in “WandS” and “Chula Vista” to replace “Julie“ and ”Modesto” then it will be a personal message to me. Of course, I have to figure out how I can get Anthony Stewart Head to record the voiceover for those few words first. Or, maybe you J can coach Paint on the English accent so he can do it for me Instead.

• Haha