12-22-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

I rememeber after my friend/channel gary and I would finish a session he would sit there and chill out by watching these horrible 70's shows.....God all I rememeber is polyester,wide collars and those awful 70's "earth tones" Ahhhhh
I see these things quite often here. And the orange shag carpet.

at least my place has wooden floors so i know what's going on down there but damn if I don't feel every bloody grain of bird seed that Jewel so sweetly throws all around her cage

and that shaggy shag carpet that who the hell knows what's in there or for how long?
I had that when I was at the house we inherited. It was built in 1974 with that carpet and when we moved in about 20o9, it still had it! Man, could not get rid of it fast enough!

I had that when I was at the house we inherited. It was built in 1974 with that carpet and when we moved in about 20o9, it still had it! Man, could not get rid of it fast enough!
don't get near it with a black light

at least my place has wooden floors so i know what's going on down there but damn if I don't feel every bloody grain of bird seed that Jewel so sweetly throws all around her cage
You sound so much like my son with the sensory perception overload. He can feel things two feet away...I swear! lol

How long have you lived in your current place? Hey what is going on with SIL? haven't heard about her in ages? And the house?