12-21-2020 Monday Live Chat

oy....totally unrelated....here is a pet peeve....I don't know about yu guys but my bed is sacred,sheets must be changed at least once a week and if there is 1 of the tiniest tiny crumb that I feel when I lie down I go Bananas. This was a problem when I had a visitor I would jump up like the Tasmanian devil.I know it's hard for you all to picture it... ;bg3 ..I would jump up start shakin' the sheets pounding on the bed and yelling. Once,one of my vistors said "Is this foreplay?"
LOL Jad, you would totally freak out with the cookie crumbs and dog treat crumbs at my house. :eek:

LOL Jad, you would totally freak out with the cookie crumbs and dog treat crumbs at my house. :eek:
yes.I would and it would not be pretty. I feel like I'm being electrocuted when I feel a crumb.jadmom used to call me Princess and the Pea cuz I really am

Ok Deb see ya later,gator

Reactions: Debi
yes.I would and it would not be pretty. I feel like I'm being electrocuted when I feel a crumb.jadmom used to call me Princess and the Pea cuz I really am
You sound like you have a "bit" of sensory overload...lol My son has issues if the sheets are not soft enough. I can tell you to buy stock in Downy.

You sound like you have a "bit" of sensory overload...lol My son has issues if the sheets are not soft enough. I can tell you to buy stock in Downy.
oh..the softness factor...I have spent tons of $$$$ trying to find the perfect sheets... I've tried vintage,flax,bamboo,sewn in silver filaments..the list is long.... yes I want anything I experience daily to be of the highest quality imaginable...it is my crucible

intersting point about sensory overload..it is really true...I want my place dark ,cold and cavelike lit only by candlelight with some sort of exotic scent floating in the air...

Reactions: Debi