12-21-2020 Monday Live Chat

HA! I can see that clearly...lol Probably made his whole day!
Maybe that's what you need to do with Jadmom. Put her in the car with the dog and just drive them around once a day. I'm only half kidding here....

HA! I can see that clearly...lol Probably made his whole day!
I wanted him to have a fun experience and forget about the vet. We went thru Starbucks drive thru and Pet co. He crashed when we got home.

Maybe that's what you need to do with Jadmom. Put her in the car with the dog and just drive them around once a day. I'm only half kidding here....
I told mom exactly that!!!

Reactions: Debi
My mom could NOT stay home one whole day. Drove her nuts. Even if she only went to the post office to mail a letter, she would go to say she'd been "out".

Reactions: garnetsilver
If anyone is still running around here, I'm heading out to work on some threads! Hope you have a wonderful evening and hope to see you tomorrow!

My mom could NOT stay home one whole day. Drove her nuts. Even if she only went to the post office to mail a letter, she would go to say she'd been "out".
oy....totally unrelated....here is a pet peeve....I don't know about yu guys but my bed is sacred,sheets must be changed at least once a week and if there is 1 of the tiniest tiny crumb that I feel when I lie down I go Bananas. A real pain when you have a bird that eats seed...I jump around like Rumplestiltskin if I feel anything under my feet when I walk around my place.It is not pretty and everybody runs for cover cuz"Julie is doing "that thing" again.LOLThis was a problem when I had a visitor I would jump up like the Tasmanian devil.I know it's hard for you all to picture it... ;bg3 ..I would jump up start shakin' the sheets pounding on the bed and yelling. Once,one of my vistors said "Is this foreplay?"

• Wow
Reactions: Debi