12-19-2022 Monday Live Chat

320874666_549387626772233_7231292438435993031_n.jpg

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a great day
Good morning, Paul. I am trying to fuel the tank so I can face the day. It is so darn cold here; I want to stay in my pajamas and look out the window all day while clutching my blanket. I still have gifts to buy and wrap, its official the Christmas anxiety has arrived.

Good morning, Paul. I am trying to fuel the tank so I can face the day. It is so darn cold here; I want to stay in my pajamas and look out the window all day while clutching my blanket. I still have gifts to buy and wrap, its official the Christmas anxiety has arrived.
i understand that, we are looking at a cold streak coming in by thursday, it is supposed to only last 3 or 4 days, but that will be a loooong 3 days....... i dont know how you guys do it where it stays freezing for months.....lol..... try to stay warm Lynne, fix a big mug of hot coco and bundle up good.

I must apologize for not being around in the evening chat lately. Between my family stuff going on and Christmas it's been a busy couple of weeks.
No apologies needed! It's the holiday season and you are where you should be...with family and creating holiday memories. I expect most of our members to be caught in the magic of Christmas as well...including the whirlwind that surrounds it. ;) ;bg3:christmastree: