12/14/2015 Rosemary Ellen Guiley

How I'm going to do this is the following: I will post the Youtube, and tell you "go". Hit play. If you open a second window to the same thread, the you tube will run without interference. If you have to stay on just one window, DON"T refresh or leave the thread and it will play the show for you as you type on chat here.

Reactions: JoMama
I tested this earlier today and it works well. Also, late arrivals can then advance to where we are in the show and sync up if I tell them where we're at in the show.

Reactions: 7Critter and Belles
There may be times when the show is posted later in the day. I will also be watching to see when Clyde Lewis does a paranormal show of interest and we may try a bit of Clyde's show. He's pretty good, actually, when he does paranormal.

Watching "Interstellar( Paramount, 2014)," on Prime. A fun Sci-Fi film about black holes, interdimensional travel, wormholes, and the like. Astronauts of the future save the world doomed by drought and famine caused by climate change.

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
Watching "Interstellar( Paramount, 2014)," on Prime. A fun Sci-Fi film about black holes, interdimensional travel, wormholes, and the like. Astronauts of the future save the world doomed by drought and famine caused by climate change.
I've heard about that one. I've also heard good and bad, so do let me know. You can be our "reviewer"!

Reactions: 7Critter
ok I'm prepared now