12/14/2015 Rosemary Ellen Guiley

I've laid out a plan where hopefully everyone has their interests covered. UFO's/Abductions, Ghosts and Possessions, Spirituality/Magic/Dreams, AI/Science/Time Travel, Paranormal TV/Movies, Your experiences, and a Paranormal Playground. There will also be an Owl's Nest here...sort of Topic of the Day or what I want to tell you about. And of course those Cryptids an Creatures.

Did I miss anything of importance here?

I've laid out a plan where hopefully everyone has their interests covered. UFO's/Abductions, Ghosts and Possessions, Spirituality/Magic/Dreams, AI/Science/Time Travel, Paranormal TV/Movies, Your experiences, and a Paranormal Playground. There will also be an Owl's Nest here...sort of Topic of the Day or what I want to tell you about. And of course those Cryptids an Creatures.

Did I miss anything of importance here?
Pretty well covered, I think. Some folks might like to see conspiracy theory in here.

Reactions: Laura and JoMama
Pretty well covered, I think. Some folks might like to see conspiracy theory in here.
Good thought....I am not sure if I can fit that in as a stand alone, but may be able to do it as a sub forum somewhere in there.

Reactions: T-Bob
that was odd I got logged out I'm here though

Reactions: Debi
As I said, as things happen around here, strangeness may occur.

ok now which station is it