12-10-2022 Saturday Live Chat

*Have you ever set off the fire alarm while cooking?

View attachment 44462
I set one off talking to a girl i met. As i talked to her, i put a micro soft pretzel in and set it to 10 mins instead of 1 min lol. It was in flames by the time SD went off. I also by accident set off a silent alarm at a check cashing place. I walk into bathroom and it was so dark, i accidently hit the panic button. Next thing i know local police show up with tactical gear on lol. (Thank you for not fining me btw :) )

When the cat shares your manger
7cj2NKOa9yor.png

I set one off talking to a girl i met. As i talked to her, i put a micro soft pretzel in and set it to 10 mins instead of 1 min lol. It was in flames by the time SD went off. I also by accident set off a silent alarm at a check cashing place. I walk into bathroom and it was so dark, i accidently hit the panic button. Next thing i know local police show up with tactical gear on lol. (Thank you for not fining me btw :) )
She was a hot chick lol.

ytJF0Cm7H153.jpeg
My brother just shingled the roof for the giant cat house for the feral cat at Mom's. She had me decorate it with lights and a wreath. Measuring the two windows and I'm going to trim out with some casing .

Momma T. Cat is the friendliest adult feral cat I ever met. She has been spayed and had all her shots and about doubled in size with a steady nice diet. If we eat on Mom's patio she will come up and we give her some KFC.
20221203_152532.jpg