12/07/2015 Neil Sanders

Had a relative in the military swear it was true. I have no reason to not believe him.

There's a lot to be concerned about. Our society is not as it appears. It's very fragile, and there's not much holding it together. We don't know the truth, and are led to believe whatever is convenient at the moment.

I think it's the most fragile it's ever been, honestly. One good sneeze and it's gonna fall apart, I fear. It's only going to take one more attack or so to push it over the edge.

Hi. Christie. Your wife is going to love the gift. 35 episodes won't keep her busy for long. You know you eventually have to buy the whole series.

Reactions: Debi
Hi. Christie. Your wife is going to love the gift. 35 episodes won't keep her busy for long. You know you eventually have to buy the whole series.
LOL! Ohhhhh yeah...you've done it now, Christie! You have started something! :p

You are right. We will eventually end up will all of the shows.

Hi all, been working funny hours. Got a bunch of reading to do here to catch up.

Well, hiya Paintman! Glad to see you! Missed your colorful self around here!

You are right. We will eventually end up will all of the shows.
In the early episodes, David, Roger's son, is an EVIL, EVIL, boy. I think by episode 35, we have found out that David sabotaged the brakes on Roger's car, trying to kill him. Of course, Roger believes Burke Devlin is responsible. Your wife is going to have to find out the whole story!

In the early episodes, David, Roger's son, is an EVIL, EVIL, boy. I think by episode 35, we have found out that David sabotaged the brakes on Roger's car, trying to kill him. Of course, Roger believes Burke Devlin is responsible. Your wife is going to have to find out the whole story!
LOL Bob the Dark Shadows Pusher......:p