12/07/2015 Neil Sanders

A very good topic. Obviously the government has and does use mind control, disinformation, lies, and general manipulation of facts, to convince us that things are a certain way. People used to trust the government. No longer, because most of what we see is smoke and mirrors.
Well, you summed that up quite well! :D I can remember a time when we all believed whatever we were told....thus my question. Just how far back does this go?

well I'm watching wrestling so I was half paying attention

Reactions: Debi
Well, you summed that up quite well! :D I can remember a time when we all believed whatever we were told....thus my question. Just how far back does this go?
I think that by the 1960s we were well on out way of being suspicious, by the 1970s, we knew we were being lied to about most everything. and by 2000, we just expected to be lied to. I don't understand how a lot of my liberal friends want more government control and less personal freedoms.

My big concern is how they use this. It's not just on the public itself, it's the individuals that get programmed as sleepers that concerns me. Now, I never used to believe in such a thing..but over time and watching things closely, I'm now a believer.

I'm neither party....as I've said before, I'm still waiting for the Party of Common Sense to appear! Still waitin' for that day!

Hi
1729.jpg
1186.jpg
94.jpg
1259.jpg
others

My big concern is how they use this. It's not just on the public itself, it's the individuals that get programmed as sleepers that concerns me. Now, I never used to believe in such a thing..but over time and watching things closely, I'm now a believer.

I'm neither party....as I've said before, I'm still waiting for the Party of Common Sense to appear! Still waitin' for that day!
There's a lot to be concerned about. Our society is not as it appears. It's very fragile, and there's not much holding it together. We don't know the truth, and are led to believe whatever is convenient at the moment.

Reactions: 7Critter