11-7-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Well I bet when you saw that movie last night you screamed like that little kid on Home Alone.

Reactions: Debi
Today, for some odd reason, the hubs has watched almost the entire War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. He never stops on a movie this long. I am confused...perhaps I need to check his temp or something...lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good Saturday morning, all

When time travel is possible,
what event in history would you like to witness;
what person would you like to see first hand ?

GrandParent, scientist, explorer, leader ?
I'm thinking, perhaps my parents when they were teenagers. Of course, Einstein, Jesus, Wright Brothers are on my wish list. Ooooh, who wants to see themselves as a teenager, perhaps after winning some sporting event and re-live that pure joy ?
I’ve come back to post what I didn’t have time to post this morning. I would want to travel back to meet Abraham Lincoln within the first days following the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation and tell him that I am from “over 100 years in the future” with information that he deserves to know in his lifetime. Though I would give him no more specifics than I share here, I would want him to understand how much his presidency, his administration, and so many people of his time have made a difference in the freedoms of almost all Americans going forward. Freeing one race and class of people in the late 19th century created later waves of new freedoms for gender, age, religion, and more. Though I dare not risk telling him about names, dates, parties, etc., I would want him to know that within my lifetime I was fortunate enough to see the election of the first African-American male President and later other equally amazing and hopeful American political firsts. Americans are once again blessed by his beliefs, ideals, and actions. He deserves to know his contributions to our greatness are immeasurable.

Reactions: garnetsilver

I'm thinking, perhaps my parents when they were teenagers. Of course, Einstein, Jesus, Wright Brothers are on my wish list. Ooooh, who wants to see themselves as a teenager, perhaps after winning some sporting event and re-live that pure joy ?
I'd like to go back and tell myself to save my money and invest it wisely for a rainy day so I could retire sooner rather than later. Meet my great great great grandmother. Full blooded Native American. And perhaps also meet my parents when they were teens myself - ya know, to see what they were like.

If I could be a teen again, I would try to realize a dream I had at that time; attending a boarding school that I had my heart set on. My mother wouldn't allow it at the time. I would like to meet my great grandparents because I never got to meet them. a famous person to meet would have perhaps been Einstein.

Good evening, all. Hope everyone is doing well today. Welcome to the evening!

I am an Aquarian....they nailed this.
124292719_1732446820238016_3400529953405185818_n.png