11-7-2020 Saturday Live Chat

I wonder what that was all about. If he was making a point I don’t get how wearing the same color every day did anything. Of course he never had to worry about matching.
My Peoria son wore only black for years, until his wife added a few white shirts and then threw a dash of color at him. He still wears either jeans or his black stuff for the most part. He always claimed he didn't have to make choices that way. Grab and go wardrobe.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Stark Trek is on
122915290_424109805658155_2940487713065533841_o.jpg

My Peoria son wore only black for years, until his wife added a few white shirts and then threw a dash of color at him. He still wears either jeans or his black stuff for the most part. He always claimed he didn't have to make choices that way. Grab and go wardrobe.
See I was right lol. Something they don’t have to think about

Reactions: Debi
I’m heading out gang. It’s been a long day. I may catch up on some posts. So I’ll be in the library with professor plum and a wrench

Reactions: Paintman
I’m heading out gang. It’s been a long day. I may catch up on some posts. So I’ll be in the library with professor plum and a wrench
LOL Good night, Lynne. I am headed out as well. See you guys tomorrow!

Paint, enjoy Trek!

Reactions: Lynne
OK, so two hours of Texas Ranger is over...let's see what I get to watch next.
Hey Jared Padalecki from Supernatural is going to be the new Texas Ranger! Hubz will be happy. Only 2 more episodes and Supernatural is over :(

Hey Jared Padalecki from Supernatural is going to be the new Texas Ranger! Hubz will be happy. Only 2 more episodes and Supernatural is over :(
Wait...they are making a NEW Texas Ranger??? OMG....