11-5-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

THOUGHTS? QUESTIONS? GOOD ARTICLE YOU FOUND? START A THREAD!
HAVE SOME FUN AND START A DISCUSSION!

Last edited:
I have to think on a good topic.

Good morning forum. I’m watching the birds loading up on feed on my feeders this morning. This usually means harsh weather is coming.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Great Morning Everyone. ? Do you think that some Shadow Figures maybe/could be Alien?

Great Morning Everyone. ? Do you think that some Shadow Figures maybe/could be Alien?
I suppose that they could be. Maybe what we are seeing is an alien partly in our dimension and partly in another.

Reactions: Paulm
Depends on your definition of alien.....are you talking extra terrestrial or inter dimensional?

Inter dimensional
In that case, you can say they fall into an "alien" category. I happen to believe much of the paranormal is hooked together through the quantum physics of the universe, part of that being inter dimensional beings from other realms.

Now, I need more coffee! I'll be back (said in my best Terminator voice.)

Reactions: garnetsilver
See, that's what i'm talking about. I also believe that when we say that we are seeing through our " Peripheral Vision. " We are looking at/seeing that parallel dimension. I really hope i'm on the same page as you. I'm here to learn.

See, that's what i'm talking about. I also believe that when we say that we are seeing through our " Peripheral Vision. " We are looking at/seeing that parallel dimension. I really hope i'm on the same page as you. I'm here to learn.
We may be in the ballpark, but I don't think we "always" see the other dimensions in peripheral. Just to bring you up to speed on myself, Bouvier, I am also a psychic/mystic with a few gifts and I'm considered a Crone or as some say a wise woman of age. Over the years I've found my take on things has changed as my information and wisdom grows, and you will find the same as you explore the paranormal. One thing I do know, we don't always have to be on the same page to discuss things and have a conversation that helps everyone involved grow and learn. :)

One thing I do know is the paranormal world is much bigger than we think. The hidden parts of it that we don't have names for constantly peak out at us. Which is why I always tell everyone not to let semantics hang you up in the conversation.

So my brother is having trouble getting off the floor and his BP is 67/42 and my sister has called ems