11-30-2020 Monday Live Chat

Hi everyone and good morning.
The cats zoomed outside and I got Hank Aaron back in.
Little Jo is still off the reservation but somehow I feel it will be okay and she will return.

Morning! Lynne,I feel the same like the clouds are parting a bit.
O.K guys,you are NOT gunna believe this.........not just a bird but same type as Jewel...THAT is freaky...My face turned into Jim Carey's in the Mask. Of course I bought it (a FORTUNE ). Will be framed and in my bathroom.It is my birthday present to myself. I have NEVER seen this. Quite an obscure photo....talk about vibrating on a similar frequency...crazy :D

View attachment 28496
Wow...how very, very cool!

I found Little Jo. She was inside the house the whole time. I must have opened up my cookie drawer in the kitchen and she jumped behind the drawers.
Went grocery shopping this morning and put some stuff away and she hopped out.
The really heartwarming part about this was Hank Aaron. He missed his friend so much and it was only 4 hours. It was really a Hallmark moment.
He really loves his little friend Jo.

When I got Hank Aaron back in the house one thing really struck me. When he was outside I realized how big and Majestic that cat is.
Hank Aaron is like a panther. Oz made that observation once but when you see him moving outside it is something to see.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I found Little Jo. She was inside the house the whole time. I must have opened up my cookie drawer in the kitchen and she jumped behind the drawers.
Went grocery shopping this morning and put some stuff away and she hopped out.
The really heartwarming part about this was Hank Aaron. He missed his friend so much and it was only 4 hours. It was really a Hallmark moment.
He really loves his little friend Jo.

When I got Hank Aaron back in the house one thing really struck me. When he was outside I realized how big and Majestic that cat is.
Hank Aaron is like a panther. Oz made that observation once but when you see him moving outside it is something to see.
Glad you found the girlie! As for Hank, I still say we need to check his DNA...lol That boy is BIG!

128392046_720253368606253_4330618711978066435_n.jpg

And as I suspected he ran right down to the lake.
I told my mom the story about the cats this morning. It kind of figures that I have a Mr. USA bodybuilding title on my mantle and a cat that could probably win his equivalent.

It really is heartwarming to see how they missed each other for only 4 hours.

Oh so I go to the grocery store today because I wanted to stock up on things that were on sale and I like. My bank card doesn't work. So I go down to the bank and find out that there is a 3-day hold on that check that I deposited.
D'oh
Drain the account of $28 plus I have $21 in cash.
So I go back to the grocery store and have to pull out $17 worth of items.
The Bag Boy gave me 25cents to pay it off in full. So we strike up a conversation and it turns out he was Air Force and an MP. I was wearing my fatigue jacket, so we had something in common.

So the next time I go shopping I have to remember Matthew the Air Force MP. And give him a $10 tip.

And as I suspected he ran right down to the lake.
I told my mom the story about the cats this morning. It kind of figures that I have a Mr. USA bodybuilding title on my mantle and a cat that could probably win his equivalent.

It really is heartwarming to see how they missed each other for only 4 hours.

Oh so I go to the grocery store today because I wanted to stock up on things that were on sale and I like. My bank card doesn't work. So I go down to the bank and find out that there is a 3-day hold on that check that I deposited.
D'oh
Drain the account of $28 plus I have $21 in cash.
So I go back to the grocery store and have to pull out $17 worth of items.
The Bag Boy gave me 25cents to pay it off in full. So we strike up a conversation and it turns out he was Air Force and an MP. I was wearing my fatigue jacket, so we had something in common.

So the next time I go shopping I have to remember Matthew the Air Force MP. And give him a $10 tip.
There are still good guys in the world out there! Yeah Matthew!