11-30-2020 Monday Live Chat

How's it going with everyone today? Everything good?
Doing better as the day moves on. This morning was a mess out there with snow/sleet/rain/ice mix. Now we're back to just rain. Good napping weather which may occur next. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
This is conjecture but it may be right. The rainfall is normal. And I am just going on my knowledge of history and geography.
Lake Dale is fed by an aquifer. The lake should naturally dumped into the Kankakee River and meet up with the Illinois and Chicago rivers and go to the Mississippi.

Lake Dale has a dam with a lifting station 2 move excess water into the Kankakee.

So my guess is they had to lift a lot of water out of Lake Dale to feed somebody somewhere down the line, where they needed the most.

Cool thing, there is very little trash in Lake.

I'm slowly working on tomorrow's chat and then it's gonna be a quick nap here. I love overcast days for that reason...lol Ate my first Christmas Tree Cake today! YUM!
The reason you didn't find any chocolate last week is because they've been taken off our order guide. I just found out yesterday. But they'll be back on shortly.

Hi Paint.

This is conjecture but it may be right. The rainfall is normal. And I am just going on my knowledge of history and geography.
Lake Dale is fed by an aquifer. The lake should naturally dumped into the Kankakee River and meet up with the Illinois and Chicago rivers and go to the Mississippi.

Lake Dale has a dam with a lifting station 2 move excess water into the Kankakee.

So my guess is they had to lift a lot of water out of Lake Dale to feed somebody somewhere down the line, where they needed the most.

Cool thing, there is very little trash in Lake.
Sounds like you have that figured out quite well. And it's always good to know what the bottom looks like once in awhile. Hey! You may find some golf balls from "somebody".

I found Little Jo. She was inside the house the whole time. I must have opened up my cookie drawer in the kitchen and she jumped behind the drawers.
Went grocery shopping this morning and put some stuff away and she hopped out.
The really heartwarming part about this was Hank Aaron. He missed his friend so much and it was only 4 hours. It was really a Hallmark moment.
He really loves his little friend Jo.

When I got Hank Aaron back in the house one thing really struck me. When he was outside I realized how big and Majestic that cat is.
Hank Aaron is like a panther. Oz made that observation once but when you see him moving outside it is something to see.
I went through a scare like that a few months ago, with Sheena. It turned out that she was napping inside a drawer in the linen closet! I'm glad you found Little Jo! And Hank Aaron is truly one of a kind!

Reactions: Paintman