11-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat

1606437026675.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
Ohhh boy....the forecast for my area coming up next week.

View attachment 28434
I'll trade with you. We haven't had a heavy snow here in nearly three years and then one month before that. And we were blanketed both times. It was gorgeous both days it did because while it snows here, it's just rare.

Last edited:
If you'd like to come and shovel, it's all yours!
It's going to start getting gradually colder. It's going to dip down into the upper 20's early next week with highs in the mid 40's to low/mid 50's for a few days next week likely with a light breeze. But I'll take it.

Tonight's Intention and prayer:

Today we give thanks! For the vaccines coming our way. For being able to wake up this morning to another day on this beautiful Earth. For the opportunity to help others.

May we all remember we have been called upon to love, respect, and care for each other in the coming days.

Amen

Reactions: 7Critter

Today we give thanks! For the vaccines coming our way. For being able to wake up this morning to another day on this beautiful Earth. For the opportunity to help others.

May we all remember we have been called upon to love, respect, and care for each other in the coming days.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi

Amen
Amen

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Good evening, friends. I do hope all of you had a wonderful day!

Amen
Amen