11-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
What kind of dessert is it, Wands? Sounds fantastic.
It’s the first time my GF has made a cheesecake in a springform pan. So it’s MUCH taller than all others she’s made in a shallow pie pan. Really looking forward to the results.

I think I might make chocolate martini’s tonight.

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Only meal plans I have for today and breaking tradition is spicy fried catfish with fries. Perhaps if the grocery store isn't too busy down the road, I can add in some hushpuppies to the mix since it's probably going to be just me today by myself. No dessert plans are on the table. I can go raid my LD truck for that, lolz.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Only meal plans I have for today and breaking tradition is spicy fried catfish with fries. Perhaps if the grocery store isn't too busy down the road, I can add in some hushpuppies to the mix since it's probably going to be just me today by myself. No dessert plans are on the table. I can go raid my LD truck for that, lolz.
I like the catfish idea. Are you in the south LW? Your profile implies you're on the ISS.

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
How has everyone's Thanksgiving been so far? Anyone stuffed yet? I'm about to eat but not what I'd planned, but, good is good.

Reactions: Paintman