11-26-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

Debi, the neighborhood was near Horace Mann High School where they used to teach. A little west of downtown proper. It was a high-end neighborhood in the 20's thru 70's. The Oakland A's owner, Charlie Finley, grew up there. I think you may remember that place.

is he any relation to Terrance Man?

is he any relation to Terrance Man?
I don't know. Horace Mann was a education reformer and a Whig politician. The party was split over the abolition of slavery and broke up over it. The abolitionists dissolved the party and founded the Republican Party to fight slavery. This played out in the 1820s through 1840s.

I know I'm the guy that if you ask me what time it is, I will give you the history of the watch:D

I don't know. Horace Mann was a education reformer and a Whig politician. The party was split over the abolition of slavery and broke up over it. The abolitionists dissolved the party and founded the Republican Party to fight slavery. This played out in the 1820s through 1840s.

I know I'm the guy that if you ask me what time it is, I will give you the history of the watch:D

Reactions: Paintman
Paint is a loss for words * Does a little dance*

giphy.gif

I forgot to shower! What am I going to do now? I was wondering... If I add an item to the .MPQ file in the folder of my original dialo (un-patched) will the item apear in my inventory if I update the patch to 1.10?

hmmm maybe if I try it on the shareware? But if I do that I will lose townkill anmd if that happens I will have to re-write the whole damn thing than, I will will forget about it again and i will find it a year or so fro now while doing something important and be lost again. Hmm, what was it I was suppose to do today besides shower?

hmmm maybe if I try it on the shareware? But if I do that I will lose townkill anmd if that happens I will have to re-write the whole damn thing than, I will will forget about it again and i will find it a year or so fro now while doing something important and be lost again. Hmm, what was it I was suppose to do today besides shower?
Breathe, calm down and go to work!