11-26-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

46516909_2187256284667881_2202328404684963840_n (Small).png

Last edited:
Anyone shopping from their keyboard on this cyber Monday ? I will be looking a bit.

A favorite of many, especially those born and/or raised in West Virginia. The song does call them home. I must admit the song does give me goosebumps.
He has a great voice. I saw him in concert at the Fox Theatre at Christmas time before he died. He was great !

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning all. It’s crappy rainy cold weather here today. I must brave going out. Have a good day all.

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning all. It’s crappy rainy cold weather here today. I must brave going out. Have a good day all.
yeah it is. and its the joker lynne.

20c.jpg
I miss John Denver...... and the Muppets.
Years ago I was painting a house in a neighborhood in Gary Indiana. I have two or three other guys with me so they will swear that this is true. The homeowner was a retired school teacher and would invite his retired colleagues over to play poker every afternoon. They were all African American. They would enjoy their card game with a deli platter, day drinking ,and nothing but John Denver music.:p That was a little incongruent because I was expecting early Motown from these guys.

And then me and my guys started singing along out loud from every other room.:) And the poker players joined in. We had a good laugh.

View attachment 16070
I miss John Denver...... and the Muppets.
Years ago I was painting a house in a neighborhood in Gary Indiana. I have two or three other guys with me so they will swear that this is true. The homeowner was a retired school teacher and would invite his retired colleagues over to play poker every afternoon. They were all African American. They would enjoy their card game with a deli platter, day drinking ,and nothing but John Denver music.:p That was a little incongruent because I was expecting early Motown from these guys.

And then me and my guys started singing along out loud from every other room.:) And the poker players joined in. We had a good laugh.
is he any relation to Bob Denver?