11-24-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

kinda funny story...twice in the last month between 2am and 3am ,the light has gone on in my mom's garage for about 20 minutes and I have received a notice. I drag myself out of bed,heart a thumpin' and drive to my mom's-all 100 feet. Turn on the high beams,open the garage doors,phone in hand and idle out in front expecting some criminal to bust out . I was so pissed the first time this happened I stayed up verrry late for the next 2 nights trying to catch the "guy". Nuthin'..Happened again last night. I see the camera notification at 2:50am. I go thru the routine,jump in car,drive to mom's,drive thru the Park, open the garage,high beams on for 5 minutes,drive up and down the highway to see if there was a car parked somewhere nearby etc. I was so mad the first time I "caught" the S.O.B that I wrote a note that said WE SAW YOU ON CAMERA AND CALLED THE COPS! I thought it was bizarre because there is a barred locked door to the garage so the "criminal" must have been able to open the automatic garage doors or heaven forbid come thru the ceiling. So crazy I started wondering if it was a damn ghost! Anyway...I'm telling jadmom about the 2nd episode ,as I had told her about the previous one. She casually mentioned it was probably a cat because there is a motion light in the garage! Hmmm...so apparently the cat did not read the note I left for it!! Mom coudda mentioned that motion light the first time I told her about the "break-in".

ugh :oops: P.S that emoji is how tired I feel today

:)

Okay, I am getting tired of being woken by cat battles on my bed! I tried using the calming spray last night, but it must have worn off by morning because they were at it again! For some reason they don't fight on Mr. Garnet's bed, even though it's very close to mine.

Reactions: Paintman
Okay, I am getting tired of being woken by cat battles on my bed! I tried using the calming spray last night, but it must have worn off by morning because they were at it again! For some reason they don't fight on Mr. Garnet's bed, even though it's very close to mine.
I think you are supposed to use the calming spray on yourself,Garnet ,so you don't beat the hell out of the pets LOL

I think you are supposed to use the calming spray on yourself,Garnet ,so you don't beat the hell out of the pets LOL
Maybe I will. I came awfully close! Had to chase them out and shut the door, then good luck getting back to sleep.

Maybe I will. I came awfully close! Had to chase them out and shut the door, then good luck getting back to sleep.
I am wide awake all night then around 4 I fall into a deep sleep for 3 hours till the lovely macaw screams her head off. Such a refreshing alarm :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh, man that would make me annoyed! We love our fur babies, but boy can they drive us nuts!

You guys are having some real animal battles! Jad....despite the cat detector, you did a really good job of protecting your mom by being there for her. Now, since you were out to save her, you can't kill her for not telling you. It would defeat the purpose. ;)