11-24-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

i just spent all my birthday/christmas money on antique french :dinner plates , terra cotta soup bowls from Provance, old fashioned british mixing bowls and silverware. But now I can eat my potatoes off of fancy stuff . Been wanting to do that for years. I've been using a microwavable ramen bowl and 3 pieces of crap silverware for years and I am done. OMG the stuff is DIVINE
il_340x270.2676276699_7oen.jpg
Rare 19th French Ironstone Large Round Platter, "Longwy" 1890s "Hanoi" Design Green Transferware, Tea Stained Ironstone French Round Platter
Large Antique French Batter Bowl Rustic Clay Pottery Kitchen Utensil Mixing Bowl Farmhouse Primitive
Antique Large French Half Glazed Stoneware Kitchen Mixing Bowl, Rustic Creamware Table Centerpiece, Primitive Ironstone Dish, Fruit Bowl

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I think that having hubby at home for two weeks may have something to do with Sheena and Zoey's behavior. They weren't engaging in this behavior before that!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
You guys are having some real animal battles! Jad....despite the cat detector, you did a really good job of protecting your mom by being there for her. Now, since you were out to save her, you can't kill her for not telling you. It would defeat the purpose. ;)
very good point. Emma Steele came out and ready to fight.

Reactions: garnetsilver
i just spent all my birthday/christmas money on antique french :dinner plates , terra cotta soup bowls from Provance, old fashioned british mixing bowls and silverware. The cost of shipping was around $300 bucks. Been wanting to do that for years. I've been using a microwavable ramen bowl and 3 pieces of crap silverware for years and I am done. OMG the stuff is DIVINE
Dining in style. Congrats on the goodies!

LOL I know...I had that in my vision of you going out there ready to do battle!
I was! Remember the all night stakeouts,windshield covered in tin foil except for a little hole I could peek out and a hammer in my lap? Recipe for trouble. I now leave my hammer at home.

Reactions: Debi
I was! Remember the all night stakeouts,windshield covered in tin foil except for a little hole I could peek out and a hammer in my lap? Recipe for trouble. I now leave my hammer at home.
Oh yes....I remember well cuz I was scared to death for you! You were determined.

Oh yes....I remember well cuz I was scared to death for you! You were determined.
yup but I did cull the intruders. It's like those annoying calls from India,I am too much trouble for them.