11-23-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Hiya !
My mom reported shortages and rationing when she went to grocery shop at Meijer's. ( It's like a Midwest Walmart.) No parsley. No half & half or heavy cream , lots of missing frozen potato products. And limit 2 in a lot of the freezer section.
A store manager told her that they had ordered things that were never delivered.
Does anybody have anything to report ?

Hiya !
My mom reported shortages and rationing when she went to grocery shop at Meijer's. ( It's like a Midwest Walmart.) No parsley. No half & half or heavy cream , lots of missing frozen potato products. And limit 2 in a lot of the freezer section.
A store manager told her that they had ordered things that were never delivered.
Does anybody have anything to report ?
wow, awful. I shopped Monday and didn't have a problem at Kroger. Maybe it's an area shortage.

I have a very busy couple of days, I do most of the cooking for thanksgiving. We are celebrating with family on Friday due to the younger generations work schedules. Thursday I am celebrating at a friend's house. So today I have to pick up a few things and do a bunch of chores. If you don't see me as much, I will be back as Arnold says. Wishing everyone a good Thanksgiving if I miss you.