11-22-2020 Sunday Live Chat

I wish my local high school had radio broadcasters. They did for the playoffs last year and it was great. It's tough for my old bones to sit outside for three hours anymore. I watched a game at the stadium in 38 ° F rainy weather two years ago. I sat ten minutes in the car warming up before I took off for home.
I hear you on that. I can remember my dad with his trusty transistor radio, sitting in the garage listening to games. We called the garage dad's hide out...lol Partially heated but still drafty.

I hear you on that. I can remember my dad with his trusty transistor radio, sitting in the garage listening to games. We called the garage dad's hide out...lol Partially heated but still drafty.
Listening to a ball game, working on a car in the garage, nuttin' better.

Reactions: Debi
Was just talking to Gabe. Since he can't be with us for Thanksgiving, I was taking his order for take out on Thanksgiving...I'll be fixing his to go food for him and his dog. I miss that kid.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You know that Travis Walton show on midnight.fm is still not available for playback. Other shows ( before and after ) are available. I wonder if Travis has the right to edit shows.

Was just talking to Gabe. Since he can't be with us for Thanksgiving, I was taking his order for take out on Thanksgiving...I'll be fixing his to go food for him and his dog. I miss that kid.
I can imagine. It's good that he gets a home cooked meal, though.

A rant from a friend of mine! lol She's ticked...

Rant of the day!!!! Went to the grocery store. Had just opened a 12 pk of toilet paper. As in the past, nothing new, I bought another 12 pk. Got home and went to put it away and it looked different. Was 253 sq. ft, .now 228 sq. ft. SAME PRICE AS BEFORE....That must be how they are keeping up with production!!!!!

A rant from a friend of mine! lol She's ticked...

Rant of the day!!!! Went to the grocery store. Had just opened a 12 pk of toilet paper. As in the past, nothing new, I bought another 12 pk. Got home and went to put it away and it looked different. Was 253 sq. ft, .now 228 sq. ft. SAME PRICE AS BEFORE....That must be how they are keeping up with production!!!!!
But are the squares quilted and fluffier ! Ha