11-22-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Pet peeve:...Jadmom trying to put together a grocery list....she seems surprised that she has to come up with a couple of meals each day...God I want to strangle her and I'm talking staples like cream,bread,potatos,,,oh god I want to pummel her... the conversation goes like this "Mom can I pick you up something at the grocery store?" "Yes,but I don't know what call back in an hour" one hour later.."Mom do you have the list?"...."No,not yet I'll get on it.."..3rd time "MOM<WHAT DO YOU WANT AT THE GROCERY STORE!?"
"Ummmmm.....potatos.......ummm....ummm...ummm...bananas.....um...um......can you wait an hour? " NO MOTHER I AM STARVING WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? YOU EAT EVERY DAY DO YOU HAVE A LOOSE IDEA WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY!!!" "ummmmm....ummmm...and cream... call me when you get there." Every.damn.time...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Evening all. It's been a cold rainy day outside for me. Good day to stay indoors and get some chores done.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Colts just won in OT against Green Bay.
I'm happy for colts fans. I may go an entire season without seeing an NFL game. No cable, no NFL package means I would have to visit someone to see a game.

I'm happy for colts fans. I may go an entire season without seeing an NFL game. No cable, no NFL package means I would have to visit someone to see a game.
There is always radio coverage if you need a fix! We get some games on our local stations.

radio coverage
I wish my local high school had radio broadcasters. They did for the playoffs last year and it was great. It's tough for my old bones to sit outside for three hours anymore. I watched a game at the stadium in 38 ° F rainy weather two years ago. I sat ten minutes in the car warming up before I took off for home.