11-21-2020 Saturday Live Chat

I had a perfum class today. The testers were supposed to arrive yesterday. Called the shop-they said the pkg was sent from San Francisco and post office lost it before it left the city. Second time good ol' USPS screwed up
Oh man! How do you do the class without the testers?

It's not the postage that worries me. It's the actual contact with a building with people for my son. It's an issue.
I have to go to my mail depot butr i sanitize like crazy after I leave.it's highest risk I am exposed to

Reactions: garnetsilver
I had a perfum class today. The testers were supposed to arrive yesterday. Called the shop-they said the pkg was sent from San Francisco and post office lost it before it left the city. Second time good ol' USPS screwed up
There have been a lot of complaints about USPS lately! I have had packages arrive in my city, travel to NJ, and come back, adding three to four days to it's actual arrival time.

Oh man! How do you do the class without the testers?
Well...they offered to refund but I was on ZOOM class today and I'll get a link for when I receive new testers this week. Quite a few perfumers attend and great questions.Also had a french press coffee class. Very interesting.

There have been a lot of complaints about USPS lately! I have had packages arrive in my city, travel to NJ, and come back, adding three to four days to it's actual arrival time.
Oh, it's a true mess. Someone sent me a package a few weeks ago that took two weeks to get here. It was from just across the state line. Pretty sure I could have walked it here faster. UPS has been pretty good.

yes