11-21-2020 Saturday Live Chat

Posting intention/prayer a bit early for the early bird group.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: Debi
I always buy from Amazon. Never tried Ebay.
On Ebay you are doing consumer to consumer buying most of the time, unlike Amazon that is retail to consumer. He just got ripped off for $35 for something that doesn't work that I could order from Walmart for $25 with free shipping and a way to return it. Bless him, he's not internet savvy anyway, so I'm trying to convince him to just let me order stuff he wants.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I buy from Ebay all the time. So far I have only had positive experiences. Di you know that not only do they rate sellers, they also rate buyers? I think that is silly.

I buy from Ebay all the time. So far I have only had positive experiences. Di you know that not only do they rate sellers, they also rate buyers? I think that is silly.
Well, I looked back at where he bought this, and the rating is not good. He has no clue on these things at all. lol

The cool thing about Ebay is you can check a vendor out before purchasing. And your purchases are protected, too.

I learned the hard way about neglecting ratings a few years ago. Heeded the warnings and reviews ever since.
Well, the last time he ordered on Amazon, he waited 8 weeks for something that never arrived, although they said it shipped, then they back tracked and said out of stock, then they said didn't know when it would be in, and THEN I contacted Amazon who refunded and removed that particular vendor who had done this a few times. It's like if there is a bad one out there, hubs will be drawn like a moth to a light right to them.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
One feature I like about Ebay is that correspondence is done through their website, so that nobody can come back and tell lies, unless the purchaser is foolish enough to correspond directly with the vendor. I have had a few vendors try to pull a fast one, but since it was all there to be seen, they didn't get far.