11/04/2015 Deborah Moffitt

Just listening to her voice I can sense her authenticity -same as...I know I'll have a lot of naysayers but yes..ELAINE. There is no reason these folks would put themselves under such scrutiny if they weren't telling the truth. At least it is the truth as they experienced it. Yeah it's easy to say $ but it is a huge job to keep the story straight in all it's permutations over an extended period of time with disbelievers going over you and your story with a magnifying glass.
In my opinion
Agreed, which is why I mentioned that her story has stayed true and not waivered. She makes an effort to keep all the time lines straight, which can be hard to do when something has happened in the past and you must do recall on it. The biggest thing for me is she will say "I don't know" if she can't remember or truly doesn't know. The sign of someone telling the truth as they know it, IMO.

Agreed, which is why I mentioned that her story has stayed true and not waivered. She makes an effort to keep all the time lines straight, which can be hard to do when something has happened in the past and you must do recall on it. The biggest thing for me is she will say "I don't know" if she can't remember or truly doesn't know. The sign of someone telling the truth as they know it, IMO.

true

Reactions: Grinchesbro
The story is rather complex and I've spent quite a bit of time researching it. Deborah is a good teller of the tale, and I'm sure she can lay it out well tonight. There is a demonic involvement here and Deborah has not waivered on her story and is, IMO, a very credible witness.
I'm scared :O

That is so responsible. Don't know Bob Bain but I like him already

Well I listened to the radio show and then was stupid enough to look at the photos and i don't feel good so no listening tonight.sorry. i'm sensitive to that crap but see you thurs

Deborah and Todd were on my show and I asked why this true account was fictionalized.
I then recommended that they get together and write a non-fictionalized version.

I've only interviewed Deborah once.
The second time (just recently) ended early due to my own Skype connections and not Deborah's phone line

Todd is a good friend and he may or may not show up around here; but I'll be sure to invite him over.