11/04/2015 Deborah Moffitt

I always worry that talking about this stuff tends to call it forward-why I don't do horror films.I had a psychic tell me once not to listen to Jack Nicholsons voice in WOLF because he had used some "dark" sources in creating his character and the tone of the voice could bring it forward.Who knows....

Reactions: Grinchesbro
The story is rather complex and I've spent quite a bit of time researching it. Deborah is a good teller of the tale, and I'm sure she can lay it out well tonight. There is a demonic involvement here and Deborah has not waivered on her story and is, IMO, a very credible witness.

Just don't ask her what she thinks of Survival shows on the Discovery channel. ;0)

I always worry that talking about this stuff tends to call it forward-why I don't do horror films.I had a psychic tell me once not to listen to Jack Nicholsons voice in WOLF because he had used some "dark" sources in creating his character and the tone of the voice could bring it forward.Who knows....
In this case I believe you are safe, Jadamz. I have worked with Bob Bain on his Farside show and have issued warnings when I feel something is active and might attach to someone. In fact, there is a warning issued on one of his shows for psychics and sensitives to beware of an active force on a show involving demonic possession. This is not the case with this particular tale. Deborah is not channeling it nor does she have an attachment still present that might be an issue.

In this case I believe you are safe, Jadamz. I have worked with Bob Bain on his Farside show and have issued warnings when I feel something is active and might attach to someone. In fact, there is a warning issued on one of his shows for psychics and sensitives to beware of an active force on a show involving demonic possession. This is not the case with this particular tale. Deborah is not channeling it nor does she have an attachment still present that might be an issue.

That is so responsible. Don't know Bob Bain but I like him already

I've also spoken personally to Todd Hendrickson about Deborah, and he also relates his experiences in researching this and is quite outspoken on Deborah being a valid witness.

Debi,would like to hear your background some day.You've got feathers in a lot of pots

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Debi,would like to hear your background some day.You've got feathers in a lot of pots
LOL! That's a lovely way of describing it, Jad! Yes, me feathers are all over. Just an FYI, I am also the associate producer for Bob's show. Bob outted me the other day as his producer on his live show, so that feather of knowledge is now free to fly.

Last edited:
Just listening to her voice I can sense her authenticity -same as...I know I'll have a lot of naysayers but yes..ELAINE. There is no reason these folks would put themselves under such scrutiny if they weren't telling the truth. At least it is the truth as they experienced it. Yeah it's easy to say $ but it is a huge job to keep the story straight in all it's permutations over an extended period of time with disbelievers going over you and your story with a magnifying glass.
In my opinion

Reactions: Debi