10-8-2020 Thursday Live Chat

Toby has his surgery date set for Jan, I can’t believe how backed up the vets are. I am concerned he will be spraying by then!! I hope not. I am going to look for claw caps tomorrow.
Hopefully as undersized as he is he will not be at that point yet. He's a little guy. And yeah, the vets are so backed up! I heard from my friend who was trying to get her dog in. She is just trying to get shots done and it's 3 weeks.

Reactions: garnetsilver
How are all the kitties doing out there???
Sheena has been eating Zoey's food, and Zoey is letting her. :confused: At first, I thought maybe Zoey was not feeling well, but when I fed them in separate rooms, Zoey was chowing down until Sheena came running in.

Sheena has been eating Zoey's food, and Zoey is letting her. :confused: At first, I thought maybe Zoey was not feeling well, but when I fed them in separate rooms, Zoey was chowing down until Sheena came running in.
Well, ya got one who's a food hog, huh? lol When I had two cats I had to feed them in separate rooms. The little one was the aggressor! lol

Hopefully as undersized as he is he will not be at that point yet. He's a little guy. And yeah, the vets are so backed up! I heard from my friend who was trying to get her dog in. She is just trying to get shots done and it's 3 weeks.
Right and if they’re sick and can’t wait you have to pay an emergency fee. It’s terrible

Toby has his surgery date set for Jan, I can’t believe how backed up the vets are. I am concerned he will be spraying by then!! I hope not. I am going to look for claw caps tomorrow.
I hope he doesn't start spraying! I had a male cat that ruined an entire carpet before I could get him into the vets. That's why I now only take females. Although there are so many cute little male kitties available, it was hard to resist.

Right and if they’re sick and can’t wait you have to pay an emergency fee. It’s terrible
When we lost Bella, the former bulldog, it was $400 for an emergency visit that led to putting her down. Right at the beginning of the Covid deal, and it was a shock all around.

I hope he doesn't start spraying! I had a male cat that ruined an entire carpet before I could get him into the vets. That's why I now only take females. Although there are so many cute little male kitties available, it was hard to resist.
I have never had a problem but I’ve always had them fixed before they learned the trick. I am not happy with this situation but I am going to try to manage it. Hopefully it will all work out. I do declaw the fronts only. I know it is not popular and I will get hate messages but it’s a small price to pay for a life of luxury. I can’t have my furniture shredded.

I have never had a problem but I’ve always had them fixed before they learned the trick. I am not happy with this situation but I am going to try to manage it. Hopefully it will all work out. I do declaw the fronts only. I know it is not popular and I will get hate messages but it’s a small price to pay for a life of luxury. I can’t have my furniture shredded.
Lynne, he has a loving mom who wants to keep him. You do what you do to keep the boy.

Lynne, he has a loving mom who wants to keep him. You do what you do to keep the boy.
I have never had a bad experience with it. They were always done young and had very little recovery time. This three month wait is ridiculous.

I have never had a bad experience with it. They were always done young and had very little recovery time. This three month wait is ridiculous.
Is there any other vet available out there?