10/28/2015 Joel Martin & Bill Birnes

Thanks, Nancy. Are you going to be on with the guys tongiht or are you doing the rounds on forums for them? lol

Nice to have you on the MidnightFans forum. I notice that Bill writes about a variety of subjects. Does he plan these in advance ? Do you know from book to book what his next topic will be ?

Good question. Once you do a book on a certain topic, you end up amassing a lot of extra research and you tend to make friends in the topic as you go along, as well. So, one thing leads to another. Bill has many books in the true crime genre, for instance, and crimes continue to plague us. Bill works on more than one book at a time.

The rounds. I am a total newbie here, but it's a nice site and easy to learn. I hope.
I've talked with you before on here and enjoyed our brief talk! So glad to have you with us. Should you need any help navigating, let me know. PM system is that little envelope up in the right hand corner. We're here to help should you need it!

Good evening nbirnes, it is good to have you on the forum tonight, I am sure we are going to have a great show with you here and Bill on with Art!

Reactions: Maphoo
Yes. Trying to make it my prime directive now. If it's allowed, I can post my attempts at a comeback.
You of course may post what you wish, Nancy. Any links you'd like to do are most welcomed. The only things we don't allow here are trolls, bad language, and pirating. :)

It would be interesting to hear some of the details of what some would call the Amityville hoax .Find out some of the things that might have happened in that house ,and hear about the things that were made up for the movie

I am pretty sure that topic is going to come up. This is the true story of how real evil seems to have come to a fraudulent situation.