10/28/2015 Joel Martin & Bill Birnes

Wanted to say hi and thanks for the really nice show page setup. I will try to answer any questions as they might arise, and fill in any blanks ... should they appear. I really hope Art will ask Joel about the Amityville horror and his long relationship with Malachi Martin, up till the end.[/QUOTE ] Malachi stories are always enjoyed by me

Reactions: Debi
Wanted to say hi and thanks for the really nice show page setup. I will try to answer any questions as they might arise, and fill in any blanks ... should they appear. I really hope Art will ask Joel about the Amityville horror and his long relationship with Malachi Martin, up till the end.
Nice to have you on the MidnightFans forum. I notice that Bill writes about a variety of subjects. Does he plan these in advance ? Do you know from book to book what his next topic will be ?

It would be interesting to hear some of the details of what some would call the Amityville hoax .Find out some of the things that might have happened in that house ,and hear about the things that were made up for the movie

Reactions: 7Critter and Maphoo
I want to invite all new members and those returning, to join us tonight for an excellent show! We are friendly and troll free. Join us for the discussion and fun.

Reactions: 7Critter
Nancy, I do have a question. How did Joel meet Fr. Martin?

I know I've head the story more than once, but I'm zoning on the details. I will find out, especially if Art doesn't ask. I know Joel had a radio show of his own, like Nebel, so that might have been the reason. I will find out.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi