10-27-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

How’s Boiler?
She continues to develop her verbal "language." She's found out sounds work for her and now I have a "talking" dog that burbles, babbles, yips, squeeks, and barks. Oy vey.

Oh, she's also learned a new game. I put a small training treat in my fist and offer her both fists for her to sniff it out. She's right almost all of the time and she loves the game.

Oh, she's also learned a new game. I put a small training treat in my fist and offer her both fists for her to sniff it out. She's right almost all of the time and she loves the game.
I love that dog and I’ve never met her. She was meant for your hubby. It still amazes me how God orchestrated that to happen. It was absolutly a miracle

Reactions: 7Critter
I love that dog and I’ve never met her. She was meant for your hubby. It still amazes me how God orchestrated that to happen. It was absolutly a miracle
I'm telling you that dog is smart! And yes, this is exactly where she is meant to be. Her and the hubs are like one all the time. He goes nowhere without her hot on his heals. Had to get her trained to go out with our son for when hubs isn't up to walking. That took a few treats but she now trusts him to go with him. She hates leaving the hubs, but she will go.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm telling you that dog is smart! And yes, this is exactly where she is meant to be. Her and the hubs are like one all the time. He goes nowhere without her hot on his heals. Had to get her trained to go out with our son for when hubs isn't up to walking. That took a few treats but she now trusts him to go with him. She hates leaving the hubs, but she will go.
She absolutly knows her job! This is her mission in life. What a beautiful thing to see God working !

I’m going to head back to the threads to catch up some.

It’s a slow night debi , why not take off early.