10-27-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

I am that rare creature who only uses her phone for calls or the occasional need to text someone...lol
My iPhone doubles as a business phone. They implemented some new changes with how we can sell our products earlier this year and surprisingly, it works out well for the most part. Had my real first problem with it yesterday morning. Had to restart the phone to bypass the issue.

Reactions: Debi
My iPhone doubles as a business phone. They implemented some new changes with how we can sell our products earlier this year and surprisingly, it works out well for the most part. Had my real first problem with it yesterday morning. Had to restart the phone to bypass the issue.
When my husband was in ICU for 30 days 3 years ago my family finally dragged me kicking and screaming into getting a cell phone. Up until then I was a land line girl. The kids actually chose a phone for me and made me carry it. I'm still pretty bad at using it but Critter MADE me learn to text...lol Good thing because it's the way I reach him when my internet goes out and the only way I can get my great nephew's attention to check on him.

Reactions: 7Critter
When my husband was in ICU for 30 days 3 years ago my family finally dragged me kicking and screaming into getting a cell phone. Up until then I was a land line girl. The kids actually chose a phone for me and made me carry it. I'm still pretty bad at using it but Critter MADE me learn to text...lol Good thing because it's the way I reach him when my internet goes out and the only way I can get my great nephew's attention to check on him.
My mom didn't ever really use one much either until my dad got her one because she was a landline girl herself. Cell phones just weren't ever really her thing. I didn't get one myself until I was in college.

My mom didn't ever really use one much either until my dad got her one because she was a landline girl herself. Cell phones just weren't ever really her thing. I didn't get one myself until I was in college.
I have to admit it is handy when emergencies pop up. And it takes up less space than the land line did...lol

I have to admit it is handy when emergencies pop up. And it takes up less space than the land line did...lol
Yes ma'am. A snug fit in the purse or pocket, and we're all good to go, lolz. I prefer mine when it isn't ringing off the hook sometimes, though. I like peace and quiet.

Yes ma'am. A snug fit in the purse or pocket, and we're all good to go, lolz. I prefer mine when it isn't ringing off the hook sometimes, though. I like peace and quiet.
My last incoming call was 10/21....lol

1603823075387.png

Currently proving it this last week...