10-22-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't been here today. It's been "one of those"....we'll just leave it at that.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Reactions: Paintman
Hope 'one of those' got better. Fed the fire pit all day with downed limbs and leaves. Then the rain came. It smoldered like Al Pacino in The Godfather when Fredo messed up.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hope 'one of those' got better. Fed the fire pit all day with downed limbs and leaves. Then the rain came. It smoldered like Al Pacino in The Godfather when Fredo messed up.
It did, thanks. And then I took a 3 hour nap. :confused: :oops:

On C2C tonight...

On a sunny day in 2004 off the coast of San Diego, the USS Nimitz battle group encountered a technology beyond anything known on earth. It was a mystery aircraft shaped like a 46-foot long Tic Tac that hovered and maneuvered for hours and defied the F-18's sent to intercept. UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell joins George Knapp to discuss how an investigation by the US Navy was hushed up and the only public mention was in a little known aviation magazine read by pilots. First hour guest, UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean talks about the Tom DeLonge announcement and involvement of a former DOD official. Related articles: one | two.

I'll probably be wide awake for this one after "the nap" today. :eyes:

Reactions: Lynne
Before I take off this evening, just want to let everyone know we WILL have a program for tomorrow night. Since we didn't do movie night, I'm makin' up for it. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
On C2C tonight...

On a sunny day in 2004 off the coast of San Diego, the USS Nimitz battle group encountered a technology beyond anything known on earth. It was a mystery aircraft shaped like a 46-foot long Tic Tac that hovered and maneuvered for hours and defied the F-18's sent to intercept. UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell joins George Knapp to discuss how an investigation by the US Navy was hushed up and the only public mention was in a little known aviation magazine read by pilots. First hour guest, UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean talks about the Tom DeLonge announcement and involvement of a former DOD official. Related articles: one | two.
Love Knapp. Is best radio host out there.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi