10/20/2015 - David Jacobs (re-do)

More coffee going onboard! Otherwise, good to go! Thanks for asking. How are you doing, Derico?

After following the DM feed from last night, it appears they got the network back up right after Art's air time, but then they had Skype issues on the Enterprise bridge for RCH and had to run a replay for that as well. Hmmmmm.....very mysterious.

More coffee going onboard! Otherwise, good to go! Thanks for asking. How are you doing, Derico?
I'm doing good, a little run down but that's life.
I keep looking at the clock waiting on 4:00 and seems like only 10 min has passed and seemed like an hour!
Hopefully with a little midnight in the desert tomorrow will be better haha

From Art on FB:

This is a post I just picked up below:

I love the organic feel of your show Art. It's life happening in real time. I will take the real you, glitches and all, any day over scripted, corporate radio. Your MITD is very much a grassroots high tech effort. I am enjoying the ride.

She is right about the organic part, something is not right about what went down tonight. I can't talk about it now but just saying.....

Art
That is my post to Art. I felt so bad for him and always try to keep things positive and let him know that despite these occasional glitches in the system I still support him and enjoy his show. What does his response mean? "Shes's right about the organic part"????

Reactions: Grinchesbro
That is my post to Art. I felt so bad for him and always try to keep things positive and let him know that despite these occasional glitches in the system I still support him and enjoy his show. What does his response mean? "Shes's right about the organic part"????
Cool, amused1! But I too was trying to figure out the organic part...and what I read that as is HUMANS are organic....so perhaps a little human intervention causing the trouble?

Reactions: Maphoo
Cool, amused1! But I too was trying to figure out the organic part...and what I read that as is HUMANS are organic....so perhaps a little human intervention causing the trouble?
I also considered that in organic gardening they use BS to fertilize the plants. So maybe he was referring to some BS going on. I dunno.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Pretty much equates out the same, if ya ask me! ;)
LOL. I suppose so. I was trying to describe the program as from the ground up and not out of a corporate box like the "other" program. And honestly it does feel like a grassroots effort. His fans have been very involved in getting the program off the ground and even helping to get it broadcast by traditional radio. I am loving watching how it is all evolving. I want to see him win and shift the radio paradigm.

Before we get into tonight's show, I want to point out that many here disagree with Dr. Jacobs and are not fond of the man, his methods, or his theory. There has also been a question or two about his credentials and some stories about him in regards to ethics. There have been some very strong feelings expressed about him on both sides of the board. I'm asking everyone to use restraint tonight and to remember to use respect toward other members here on the forum who may have opposing ideas. We're family here and we can all agree to disagree! :)

Last edited: