10/20/2015 - David Jacobs (re-do)

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-LC-1020 - UFO.jpg

Dr. David Michael Jacobs -Hubrids Part II (re-do)

David Jacobs has written and delivered many articles, papers, and addresses on the subject of UFOs and abductions. He has been a consultant to the major UFO organizations. From 1977 to 2011 he taught the country’s only regular curriculum university course on UFOs and abductions: “UFOs and American Society.” Since the early 1980s, he has specialized in the UFO abduction phenomenon. He has investigated over 1,150 abductions with 150 individuals.

dr-jacobs-jpg.2931

David Jacobs is a retired professor of history at Temple University in Philadelphia. He has also been a UFO researcher since 1966. In 1973, he completed his doctoral dissertation in field of intellectual history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America. This was only the second Ph.D. degree granted with a dissertation involving a UFO-related theme.

David's Website: www.ufoabduction.com

dr-jacobs-book-jpg.2932

Reactions: Armand
Questions for Dr. David Michael Jacobs
Q1. If we are unable recognise Hubrids, why should we b concerned?
Q2. Is there any photographic evidence of a hybrid?
Q3 Actually, if we are unable to spot Hubrids, can knowledge of it alone can lead to widespread paranoia? Would you b responsible for ensuing chaos in society at large?

Q4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Armand
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for when Art has special topic - (575) 208 - 7787

Reactions: Armand
From Art on FB:

This is a post I just picked up below:

I love the organic feel of your show Art. It's life happening in real time. I will take the real you, glitches and all, any day over scripted, corporate radio. Your MITD is very much a grassroots high tech effort. I am enjoying the ride.

She is right about the organic part, something is not right about what went down tonight. I can't talk about it now but just saying.....

Art

From Art on FB:

This is a post I just picked up below:

I love the organic feel of your show Art. It's life happening in real time. I will take the real you, glitches and all, any day over scripted, corporate radio. Your MITD is very much a grassroots high tech effort. I am enjoying the ride.

She is right about the organic part, something is not right about what went down tonight. I can't talk about it now but just saying.....

Art
When John B first started his show he had many many problems. Only for him it was different because he made everyone pay to listen (No free shows at all) A lot of people dropped off at that time.

Reactions: Debi
Ok, here is the story and it is pretty much what I already told you the main Internet in Phoenix failed, XDS is playing a back up show and Keith is now using back up Internet and feeding another show. We are toast for Tonight, BUT Tomorrow I will Interview Dr Jacobs come hell or high water. PS the Internet failed at 8:58pm! So, we will increase the back up so this never happens again, the current back up in Phoenix is not strong enough to handle all the feeds, that will be corrected right away. I feel sick about this as I was sooo ready to go. If I have failure here, yes we miss a show but if we have failure in Phoenix we can not even do a replay, that can't ever happen again and won't.

Art

This is from Art last night.

Reactions: kitkatz
From what I gather, this is where DMDN is and the network went down last night.