10-17-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

i just stumbled upon it the other day. Seems to be a pagans view of the world today. I'm currently in between spiritual beliefs, so Ilisten to many different beliefs.
If you ever heard Evelyn Paglini on Art Bell, she was a Strega witch. I'm a bit of a blended wiccan. I honor God and Goddess as Mary, pray, and also understand that one can move energy with intention. That's as deep as I'll go with it tonight, as I have some other issue on my mind tonight, but always remember that what you believe doesn't need a name attached. You just have to feel it from within yourself.

A thought just occurred to me, did civilization start when humans starting honouring their dead? Cremations, burials, ancestor worship? Did neanderthals do this? We've only been around as a species for about 12k years so when did all this start?

Not expecting answers lol
That is an excellent question. May end up here in the spiritual section any minute now....lol

Reactions: TonyM
Gentlemen, I hate to leave tonight as the chat is really stimulating my brain, but I need to take care of a pet at the moment. I must leave but shall return tomorrow. Blessings to you all.

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
Gentlemen, I hate to leave tonight as the chat is really stimulating my brain, but I need to take care of a pet at the moment. I must leave but shall return tomorrow. Blessings to you all.

Love and light Debi, tomorrow...

Reactions: Debi
A thought just occurred to me, did civilization start when humans starting honouring their dead? Cremations, burials, ancestor worship? Did neanderthals do this? We've only been around as a species for about 12k years so when did all this start?

just a guess. when we stopped being nomadic and stayed in one spot to plant that freed up a lot of energy to be put towards creating and

Reactions: TonyM
I cant find my alien incense burner and it's bumming me out.

just a guess. when we stopped being nomadic and stayed in one spot to plant that freed up a lot of energy to be put towards creating and

I think civilization for us started when the aliens gave us enough intelligence to understand it

Reactions: Paintman
That bird bit me and Drew blood I'll stick to my cats they can have that winged demon

Reactions: Paintman
6cc8Sw2_d.jpg

Reactions: jayiniowa