1-9-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

LOL That is wonderful! LOL Not that she was on the table, but the fact she got up and walked out! Toe tag and all!
She also is adament that every cloud has hundreds of Angels in it. She saw them

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
Mixer into a Boss recorder and then into Audition in post

Ok, EQ is just like the tone controls on a HiFi setup. At the very basic you'll maybe have bass, mid and treble pots. Center these and turn the bass pot anti-clockwise to about 9 pm, leave the mid center and put put the treble (top), to about 2pm. That's a reasonable setting but depends on the type of mic you're using and how close you are to it when you talk. The closer it will sound deeper. PM me if you need to talk more about it

Ok, EQ is just like the tone controls on a HiFi setup. At the very basic you'll maybe have bass, mid and treble pots. Center these and turn the bass pot anti-clockwise to about 9 pm, leave the mid center and put put the treble (top), to about 2pm. That's a reasonable setting but depends on the type of mic you're using and how close you are to it when you talk. The closer it will sound deeper. PM me if you need to talk more about it
nice!

And it was quite legal back then to say it. The job was for autopsy assistant.
Lindsey was surprised that the assistants really did all the work. They weigh all the organs and record data. It was a few days she would not want to go through again.

Maybe I should have a full walkthrough video. Lol

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
Lindsey was surprised that the assistants really did all the work. They weigh all the organs and record data. It was a few days she would not want to go through again.
It all worked out...lol I went on to get my EMT and off I went down the road of medical service for 35 years.

Reactions: Lynne
It all worked out...lol I went on to get my EMT and off I went down the road of medical service for 35 years.
such a great skill to have