1-8-2021 Friday Live Chat

Good! You always liven up the evening! lol
I'm still trying to decide what perfume I shall be wearing. LOL I have decided I am choosing a different one every day and I always put on one for the evening. waaay too much free time on my hands but it makes me happy

I'm still trying to decide what perfume I shall be wearing. LOL I have decided I am choosing a different one every day and I always put on one for the evening. waaay too much free time on my hands but it makes me happy
I love the way the perfume makers describe their perfume,what it evokes,what is the inspiration for it...

I love the idea of that...lol I can't wear any scents now. Except vanilla. It's the only one that doesn't cause me an issue.

I love the idea of that...lol I can't wear any scents now. Except vanilla. It's the only one that doesn't cause me an issue.
I was wearing Eau de Fudge for most of december

yes it's like dressing for dinner in scent

well I am going to go find something fabulous t watch on tv. Seen Doc Adams today,Deb?

well I am going to go find something fabulous t watch on tv. Seen Doc Adams today,Deb?
Jad, I have had one whole day Dodge Free! Which will change shortly, but it's been good. lol