1-5-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Remember, most paranormal activity is subtle. That seemsto be what happens to you. More annoyance stuff.
My wife thinks I'm going nuts, and tells me I had to have D750 eyepiece covers back home. Nope......Only the one on the camera that had been replaced last time. The replacements that I had ordered were all in WV resting quietly in a camera bag.

Reactions: Debi
My wife thinks I'm going nuts, and tells me I had to have D750 eyepiece covers back home. Nope......Only the one on the camera that had been replaced last time. The replacements that I had ordered were all in WV resting quietly in a camera bag.
It seems to make us doubt ourselves sometimes. however,ya know what ya know.
Btw, references to Keel's work are now all the rage. I'm posting alot of it lately. I know you are a fan.
And why would a camera viewfinder cover be an object on paranormal activity?
Why not?? You love cameras. It's light,easy to move or apport, and it annoys you to notfind it.

Reactions: 7Critter and T-Bob
It seems to make us doubt ourselves sometimes. however,ya know what ya know.
Btw, references to Keel's work are now all the rage. I'm posting alot of it lately. I know you are a fan.

Why not?? You love cameras. It's light,easy to move or apport, and it annoys you to notfind it.
Keel was way ahead of his time.....I've listened to some shows recently where he was mentioned.

Reactions: Debi