1-5-2020 Sunday Live Chat

• Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-8145U, Dual Core
  • Hard Drive: 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Installed RAM: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
  • Screen Resolution: 1600x900
  • Screen Size: 17.3"
  • Graphics Card Brand: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • Wireless Connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac(19a) (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (MU-MIMO supported)
  • Battery Life: Up to 9 hours (mixed usage), Up to 8 hours and 15 minutes (video playback), Up to 7 hours (wireless streaming)
  • Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty. Additional information available at www.support.hp.com, 90 days limited technical support for software and initial setup (from date of purchase)

Wow! I can't afford that, but found a nice one with10Gb annnd enough powerto do what I need. This onne made italmost 3 years and is never off.
I know you live on a computer. And, I'm sure for your needs the one you are getting is more than enough, as I'm sure your son is making sure of that.
  • Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-8145U, Dual Core
  • Hard Drive: 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Installed RAM: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
  • Screen Resolution: 1600x900
  • Screen Size: 17.3"
  • Graphics Card Brand: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • Wireless Connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac(19a) (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (MU-MIMO supported)
  • Battery Life: Up to 9 hours (mixed usage), Up to 8 hours and 15 minutes (video playback), Up to 7 hours (wireless streaming)
  • Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty. Additional information available at www.support.hp.com, 90 days limited technical support for software and initial setup (from date of purchase)
You'll be very happy with it!

Reactions: Debi
My son says any laptop I own has a 3 year max life the way I use it.

This one is a Dell. been pretty good, but going withHP with the Intel processor instead of the AMD

For some reason, my son prefers Intel over the other.

WEll,I just want one that works now. lol I am sooo frustrated at the moment.