1-29-2024 Monday Live Chat

A good mad was warranted! I'm just saying the players did a great job of turning the team around this year and playing hard. Next year, Lynne! You guys will have your year!
I don't hold out much hope for that. With the salary cap and the amount were going to have to bay Goff, we are going to have to give up a lot of good players. Maybe I am just still mad. I still carry the grudge from Jim Swartz blowing our thanksgiving game many years ago. I think I need therapy now.

A good mad was warranted! I'm just saying the players did a great job of turning the team around this year and playing hard. Next year, Lynne! You guys will have your year!
I don't hold out much hope for that. With the salary cap and the amount were going to have to pay Goff, we are going to have to give up a lot of good players. Maybe I am just still mad. I still carry the grudge from Jim Swartz blowing our thanksgiving game many years ago. I think I need therapy now.

I think I am going to bed, football makes my head hurt. Maybe I will be better company tomorrow lol.

I think I am going to bed, football makes my head hurt. Maybe I will be better company tomorrow lol.
Go to bed and I'll be calling your therapist tomorrow! lol Take care of yourself, hon!

Reactions: Lynne
Just in case anyone was wondering, this gator 4 x 4 belongs to the production supervisor… Lol

Attachments

• IMG_6242.jpeg
    IMG_6242.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: Lynne
Go to bed and I'll be calling your therapist tomorrow! lol Take care of yourself, hon!
Thanks, I am not fit for man or beast tonight, time to go eat some worms lol. Good night my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Debi
And how fast were you driving it? I had one. I drove it carefully...lol
Not that fast at all I was going to make a turn and my pant leg got caught on the break and I was trying to remove it and accidentally hit the gas and slammed into a nonmoving skid steer. I dislocated my left elbow and I actually put the bone back in place myself!!

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver