1-29-2024 Monday Live Chat

Good Afternoon everyone.
Fondest memories are of the beaches along Southern New Jersey. AC, Ventnor, Margate, LongPort, OC, Sea Isle, Wildwood ;)
i use to love going to buckroe beach and Virginia beach. and all around the Chesapeake bay area. northern beaches seem to have more of an industrial type feel than the southern beaches but still had an appeal to them

Good evening forum. It's been a long day. Mondays are my parent's day and i get home late. I now have everything done for the night. I hope everyone survived Monday. I think it is the least liked day of the week.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good evening forum. It's been a long day. Mondays are my parent's day and i get home late. I now have everything done for the night. I hope everyone survived Monday. I think it is the least liked day of the week.
Hi Lynne. Want you to know I rooted hard yesterday. Be proud of your team....they did a great job do such a turn around this year.

And for heaven's sake, you get some rest.

Hi Lynne. Want you to know I rooted hard yesterday. Be proud of your team....they did a great job do such a turn around this year.

And for heaven's sake, you get some rest.
Our coach lost the game for us in my opinion. He went for the 4th down instead of taking the field goals twice. We didn't make either and left the opposing team in good field position. If we were to have made those 6 points we would have won by 3. If we would have made one of those two, we would have tied and went into overtime. Not to mention the field positions would have been further down field making it harder for them to score. Dan Cambell as good as he is for the team cost us the Superbowl opportunity in my opinion. I may not be ok for a while. I was so mad last night that I wanted to fire everyone on the team.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi
Our coach lost the game for us in my opinion. He went for the 4th down instead of taking the field goals twice. We didn't make either and left the opposing team in good field position. If we were to have made those 6 points we would have won by 3. If we would have made one of those two, we would have tied and went into overtime. Not to mention the field positions would have been further down field making it harder for them to score. Dan Cambell as good as he is for the team cost us the Superbowl opportunity in my opinion. I may not be ok for a while. I was so mad last night that I wanted to fire everyone on the team.
A good mad was warranted! I'm just saying the players did a great job of turning the team around this year and playing hard. Next year, Lynne! You guys will have your year!

Reactions: Lynne