1-27-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Mr. Garnet had double hernia surgery too, and seemed to get the same way as you, Paul! Eating junk and feeling lousy. He is slowly getting back on track, though!
eating junk, that is the problem i fell into. and i have never been a big sweets eater....lol. i feel fine now, just have to get up and force myself to get back into shape....good shape... been thinking of seeing a trainer or class type training just to break through the almost impossible task of trying to push ones self hard enough. solo training takes twice the time a trainer can do for you. then i can get back into a normal routine of activeness....lol

Oh yes...almost forgot about the snorkeling gator part!
lol... luckily we are showing only one "cold" day in the high 30's for the next week. the rest are in the mid 50's with the night time temps being 30's to 40's.... i can deal with that....lol

It warmed up quickly this morning. I was able to shed the jacket earlier than normal. But it’s going to be cold once more in the morning.
Those in Florida looking at freeze factors are gonna need to find some blankets. And long pants. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Definitely. This is extremely unusual for them. I know the panhandle isn’t immune from cooler temperatures, but to reach Miami….

When my Florida son says he's putting on sweatpants he just bought, I know it's getting cold. The guy hates to wear anything but shorts all the time. And I think he put socks on...lol