1-27-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Smucker's Chunky Natural- no sugar. Got a pair that with red raspberry preserves with the seeds in. Oat bread.
Hiya !
Hey, I think I did the right thing during my 48 Hours Sub-Zero lockdown - salads.
Yesterday I had a fire going from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m. this morning. No kidding it was actually hot in here by 5.
gIZ3B1XY4ZOX.jpeg

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Hey, I think I did the right thing during my 48 Hours Sub-Zero lockdown - salads.
great job, i should be doing that. since my double hernia fiasco last spring and summer i havent been able to do any gym time or mat time, so i just let my diet and everything go..... i am now in the worst shape of my life. hiking being the only thing ive done health wise and am seriously feeling it now.... got to get back on track by spring, wonder how long it will take to get back in decent shape

I have just enough coffee to kick start me this morning. I do have to run out and get more grounds ( ahead of this next snow storm which will hit Fri nite / Sat morning ). We have a good supply of most of the essentials.
Critter, did somebody draw a big X on the map as a target for snowstorms over there??? :eek:

The artic chill is going clear down to Miami! Very unusual. Won't snow but watch for falling iguanas. They go dormant and simply fall out of trees down there.

I have just enough coffee to kick start me this morning. I do have to run out and get more grounds ( ahead of this next snow storm which will hit Fri nite / Sat morning ). We have a good supply of most of the essentials.
It seems that the south is getting more snow than the Northeast, this year.

Reactions: Paulm
great job, i should be doing that. since my double hernia fiasco last spring and summer i havent been able to do any gym time or mat time, so i just let my diet and everything go..... i am now in the worst shape of my life. hiking being the only thing ive done health wise and am seriously feeling it now.... got to get back on track by spring, wonder how long it will take to get back in decent shape
Mr. Garnet had double hernia surgery too, and seemed to get the same way as you, Paul! Eating junk and feeling lousy. He is slowly getting back on track, though!

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm